R8Ua6re.png

pDHFVRq.png

NzJFMGk.png

iUruQPt.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Next level GDT.

Now Coop needs to put together juh juh juh G-Unit as a reward.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sheary-Geekie-Atkinson is ambitious, if they aren’t hemmed in their own zone 80% of the time they might be able to produce some offense.

Paul is our third best defensive forward but also our third best natural center, putting him on the second line to maximize shutdown ability comes with risks.

Girgensons line and top line are as expected and will wow tonight

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Sheary-Geekie-Atkinson is ambitious, if they aren’t hemmed in their own zone 80% of the time they might be able to produce some offense.

Paul is our third best defensive forward but also our third best natural center, putting him on the second line to maximize shutdown ability comes with risks.

Girgensons line and top line are as expected and will wow tonight
The roles are interesting. Sheary never really established one, and the other two are new.

Between Sheary and Atkinson, guess which description is which (from sportsforecaster.com)
The diminutive but fast forward likes to shoot the puck, plays with plenty of energy and is an aggressive forechecker who makes things happen. Despite his lack of size, he will go to the front of the net, get his nose dirty and try to disrupt the goalkeeper. Is excellent at retrieving pucks, which earns him time on the power play.

Long Range Potential: Speedy, smallish but feisty winger.
The talented forward is in his 30s and continues to make up for a lack of size with his speed, skill and smarts. Is more than willing to go to the front of the net despite his small stature and knows where to go to get open for scoring opportunities. Is also an excellent penalty killer and a threat to score when his team is shorthanded.

Long Range Potential: Smallish but solid scoring winger (when healthy).

answers:
top description: Sheary
bottom description: Atkinson

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Well I'll be there's going to be a hockey game. It's been a long time coming.
I'm really interested to see how Geekie does. I like the looks of the D. I think we're going to see the old Vasy return because of it.

Go Bolts!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad