OT: 10,000 Pt XL - Spring is (no longer) in the Air

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Who the **** drives 10 miles an hour on a 35 mph speed limit. Honked him and he slowed down even more. Had to pull over to yell the ******* . People in cupertino need to learn to drive

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So, this medicine I'm taking (I'd rather not go into details) is stupid. If I forget to take it, I can't sleep no matter how tired I am. I hate it so much, but I have to take it for my health. Drowsiness is not supposed to be a side effect.

It's like I'm dependent on the medicine to sleep.

:rant:

(I remembered to take it last night. I think I'm still awake because I'm still amped up from the football draft.)

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Brining sweatpants to wear over shorts on a hot day while taking BART so you don't get hit on by creeps. Just ~little girly things~ :/

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Subway is the new Starbucks. ****ing everywhere. I've passed no less than 8 of them on my way home and I'm pretty sure I'll see another 1 or 2 before I finally get home

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Subway is the new Starbucks. ****ing everywhere. I've passed no less than 8 of them on my way home and I'm pretty sure I'll see another 1 or 2 before I finally get home

I remember some TV bit where they showed 2 Starbucks that were literally directly across the street from each other. You know you have a serious coffee addiction when you have to buy a whole new coffee after only going far enough to cross a street... :laugh:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I remember some TV bit where they showed 2 Starbucks that were literally directly across the street from each other. You know you have a serious coffee addiction when you have to buy a whole new coffee after only going far enough to cross a street... :laugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad