GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The German dragged me to “The Sportsbar Live at Roger” - good flyers crowd. No Kimmo jerseys yet
Flyers fans represent well here.

Pre-kid, I'd head to the arena early to watch warm-ups, but these days I don't get there until close to puck drop.

Daughter's having a sleepover so the wife and I get a date night... wife is spoiling it by wearing a Canucks jersey. :rant:

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Haven't watched much of the Canucks over the past few seasons, but their lineup looks decent. Nothing too great. Don't know anything about their goalies. f***ing hate these west coast swings to start the season. Why does it always happen? Is it the Wells Fargo Center booking other stuff in October? The NHL?

Why does my foot hurt? Where are my f***ing sunglasses? Why hasn't anyone commented on how cool my profile picture is? Do none of you remember this legend????

Reactions: Muddy Wilbury

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas

Pre-kid, I'd head to the arena early to watch warm-ups, but these days I don't get there until close to puck drop.

Daughter's having a sleepover so the wife and I get a date night... wife is spoiling it by wearing a Canucks jersey. :rant:
I can tell The German to politely let her know your lawyer will reach out shortly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Tell her I said Canucks fans drink pee

Boocowski

Mar 31, 2024
Canucks blew their first game against Calgary so they should be ready to go. I don't know what the Flyers will be this year but I do know I am excited to watch Michkov.

Reactions: Muddy Wilbury

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

If it’s Bieksa, leave the building and buy a Ferrari. You deserve it.

• Haha

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Moral of the story is kids ruin everything.

Get a dog instead.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Thankfully, no.

Her jersey was intentionally nameless because she didn't have a favourite player at the time. She's a big Boeser fan, though.

Definitely not Canuck Kev. :laugh:

My wife wore a Marchand jersey to Game 7 in Vancouver, so I just want to be clear here that even if it was, I have no room to say a single word.

• Haha

Knarf9o5o1o4o9

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
If we all band together and collectively believe in this team, it could be all the difference. Let's have each other's backs tonight

GO FLYERS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad