GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
By the way, are we actually watching this game?

I - and I know I’m not alone - still hate the entire franchise, with the exception of like 4 players. Is it even worth it?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
How do you feel it pairs with your venti pumpkin spice latte, you philadelphia-roll-eating basic bish?

The only sushi that lives up to the hype is the chicken tempura roll because it’s basically a chicky nuggy.

Don’t eat cream cheese or drink lattes, bud. Good sushi/sashimi isn't even fancy. It's about simplicity. Jiro Ono taught me this.

xiMma1d.png

Michkov with Cates? Please no.

Our most elite offensive player with our most elite defensive player. Match made in heaven.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
By the way, are we actually watching this game?

I - and I know I’m not alone - still hate the entire franchise, with the exception of like 4 players. Is it even worth it?

I'm going to try, but I'm flat out more excited for the Sixers preseason game about to start. If I'm tired, I won't sweat it.

The only sushi that lives up to the hype is the chicken tempura roll because it’s basically a chicky nuggy.

I know what you're doing and I have only myself to blame for it working.

There was another paragraph here, but I deleted it immediately after finishing.

• Haha
Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Don’t eat cream cheese or drink lattes, bud. Good sushi/sashimi isn't even fancy. It's about simplicity. Jiro Ono taught me this.

xiMma1d.png

Our most elite offensive player with our most elite defensive player. Match made in heaven.
Side bar speaking of cream cheese and Asian food: "Crab" Rangoons are the most overrated things on any Chinese food menu. If they were 90%crab with just a little cream cheese to set it off, I'd say the opposite. Shrimp Toast (RIP)>>

Red looks good on you

Reactions: Magua

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
bye.gif

Thinking this was going to take me up to puck drop, but It's just me staring at technical difficulties.

The NBA is only brings in $10+ Billion/year. You think they could get a functioning League Pass stream of Paul George’s first game in a new uniform?? Meanwhile the Wizards and Raptors are on NBATV. :laugh:

I have a super early flight out, so the signs are not looking good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad