GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Wait, Michkov is projected to play with Coots and Konecny? I really liked how his creativity meshed with Frost’s. These lines are confirmed or is that how they’ve been practicing ?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Wait, Michkov is projected to play with Coots and Konecny? I really liked how his creativity meshed with Frost’s. These lines are confirmed or is that how they’ve been practicing ?

These were reported on the 7th by Jordan Hall. They're almost certainly stale. Things will be updated at today's skate

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Foerster makes sense with Frost and Tippett.
He's a legitimate PF and can CYA on defense while their speed presses offenses.

For the Flyers to be a legitimate PO team, they need two lines that can score, if Michkov can play the "Giroux" role with Couts, that would do the job.

The 4th line is excellent for its role, the question is whether they can put a 3rd line together.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022

For the Flyers to be a legitimate PO team, they need two lines that can score, if Michkov can play the "Giroux" role with Couts, that would do the job.

The 4th line is excellent for its role, the question is whether they can put a 3rd line together.
The 4th line will play more than the 3rd. Therefore, that will be the 3rd line.

For where they Flyers are at, do you think it is wise to have all that money tied up in the 4th line? Has to be the most expensive 4th line in the league.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Also let’s put a * next to Rasmus since he can definitely stub his toe and be out before the game starts

Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

The 4th line's "role" needs to be outscoring the competition, not "wasting time and hanging on for dear life." And they are not excellent at that.

We best hope Laughton has a bounce back year or he's at risk of being washed

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
With Luchanko at 3C, it's roughly $11.32m for five 4th liners.

Cool.
Given the median 3rd line forward scores 23 ES points, it's four 3rd liners and Hathaway as the only 4th line guy.

People just have exaggerated ideas of how much bottom six forwards actually score.
If they were that good, they'd be getting top six minutes on most teams.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Excited for the game...dreading the time

As a nighthawk who needs his alone time, I truly cherish West Coast games that start after the wife and child have gone to bed. I'm more excited to have an excuse to drink late night Polish beers in my newly-furnished and arranged office/guest room/guitar stash/den than I am for the excuse itself.

Still rocking my Flyers sweatshirt and hat as is tradition, maybe the spirit will catch me at gametime. My main dread is another 65+ nights of Jim Jackson's obnoxious water-carrying.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
As a nighthawk who needs his alone time, I truly cherish West Coast games that start after the wife and child have gone to bed. I'm more excited to have an excuse to drink late night Polish beers in my newly-furnished and arranged office/guest room/guitar stash/den than I am for the excuse itself.

Still rocking my Flyers sweatshirt and hat as is tradition, maybe the spirit will catch me at gametime. My main dread is another 65+ nights of Jim Jackson's obnoxious water-carrying.

Need some details here. What are we talking? Okocim? Żywiec?

Maybe a grodziskie if any of those even make it to your area?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I DVR everything b/c I need to be available for other duties. So late night games merely mean I get to watch closer to real time. Once nice thing about DVR is I don't have to depend on unreliable replays, I can go back and see who screwed up.

• Haha
Reactions: SnS

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Imagine being one injury away from a Risto EJ pairing, this "Rebuilding" team is an actual dumpster fire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad