GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Not a Flyers fan, but for some odd reason I almost always watch the Flyers first 5-10 games or so of the season.

Been doing it for the past 4ish years.

This year may end up being more than 10 games though because of #39

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Wait, Michkov is projected to play with Coots and Konecny? I really liked how his creativity meshed with Frost’s. These lines are confirmed or is that how they’ve been practicing ?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Wait, Michkov is projected to play with Coots and Konecny? I really liked how his creativity meshed with Frost’s. These lines are confirmed or is that how they’ve been practicing ?

These were reported on the 7th by Jordan Hall. They're almost certainly stale. Things will be updated at today's skate

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Foerster makes sense with Frost and Tippett.
He's a legitimate PF and can CYA on defense while their speed presses offenses.

For the Flyers to be a legitimate PO team, they need two lines that can score, if Michkov can play the "Giroux" role with Couts, that would do the job.

The 4th line is excellent for its role, the question is whether they can put a 3rd line together.

• Haha
Reactions: SnS

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Foerster makes sense with Frost and Tippett.
He's a legitimate PF and can CYA on defense while their speed presses offenses.

For the Flyers to be a legitimate PO team, they need two lines that can score, if Michkov can play the "Giroux" role with Couts, that would do the job.

The 4th line is excellent for its role, the question is whether they can put a 3rd line together.
The 4th line will play more than the 3rd. Therefore, that will be the 3rd line.

For where they Flyers are at, do you think it is wise to have all that money tied up in the 4th line? Has to be the most expensive 4th line in the league.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Also let’s put a * next to Rasmus since he can definitely stub his toe and be out before the game starts

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I'll be moving back to Vancouver in 2 weeks, bad luck I'm moving back after the Flyers play their one game a year there.

Looking forward to seeing Michkov play though. I want him to win the Calder and Celebrini had 1g 1a last night, so Michkov has some work to do.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Meltzer says that Torts is:

itching to get "Catesy" back in the lineup... at either Luchanko or Frost's expense. Tortorella said during back that Cates is a better center than winger. It isn't actually true but that's where Tortorella has always preferred to play him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad