GDT: 1/9/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
I refuse to refer to him as Lindy. To me that is a nickname for someone you like and respect. Neither describes my feeling for this pos.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
I know this isn't the place to post this, but Brian Rafalski just signed with our ECHL affiliate. But since most of us are focused on the GDT I though i'd just chuck it here..

The Florida Everblades are a Lightning affiliate. Word is Yzerman maybe helping him and Lightning will be looking at him.

Tampa Lightning looking for a top 4 dman. That guy could very well be Brian Rafalaki.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Rafalski was noticeably slower 2 years ago than he was in his prime. Another 2 years means another big loss of speed. If he's faster than I expect, bring him up:laugh:

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
I know this isn't the place to post this, but Brian Rafalski just signed with our ECHL affiliate. But since most of us are focused on the GDT I though i'd just chuck it here..

Can Rafalski backup Bishop?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Jesus guys. Tell us how you really feel about Lindback. Wish I could be watching this game. The NHL network and blackout stuff is ********.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Rafalski was noticeably slower 2 years ago than he was in his prime. Another 2 years means another big loss of speed. If he's faster than I expect, bring him up:laugh:

He did have knee problems. Maybe this has improved and his speed is somewhat back? Who knows but it doesn't hurt to look into a getting a solid veteran.

NiceGuyDrP

Nov 15, 2013
I just turned on the game. Why does Kucherov only have less than 4 minutes of ice time? What happened?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
No doubt about it. It's becoming painfully obvious he's the only reason we've been as good as we have. Hard to find a player that's more important to his team than Bishop is to us.

I wouldn't say "only," but I get where you're coming from. I think Cooper's influence has been massive (we actually outshoot teams now). But Bishop is our MVP by such a considerable margin that I have a hard time picturing another player on any team making the kind of difference he does.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Is Cooper messing with the lines? I'd love to see Kucherov get a chance to really shine.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I wonder if WSH would be open to sending us Grubauer. As in, a mid-period move.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I wouldn't say "only," but I get where you're coming from. I think Cooper's influence has been massive (we actually outshoot teams now). But Bishop is our MVP by such a considerable margin that I have a hard time picturing another player on any team making the kind of difference he does.

Well probably not the only reason but yeah, we're not even close to our record without Bishop. Cooper has made a difference no doubt and I have tremendous respect for him. He hasn't won in every league he has been in by a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad