GDT: 1/9/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
No goal. Even if it wasn't a kick, it looked like it was.

What's the deal with the ice? I heard it mentioned that there was a problem during the first period, but not what the problem was.

Wish I wasn't so nervous every time Lindy is in goal.

The ice had to be melted because horses are divas like that and it seems that in the new ice there's trouble in the away crease.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Would've liked to see us tie that game in the second but we were definitely the better team. I have hope that we'll take this home in the third!

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
It's pretty much a fact, if you stay out of the penalty box, you will beat Washington. You have to make a concerted effort to suck harder than they do 5on5.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
Just got back and saw this score, im a little late to the party

Caps have 2 Power Play Goals, and 3 goals on 12 attempts on Lindback?

RRnhhqW.gif

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
We looked good an earthquake started a volcano came through and miami has been destroyed oh yes

Bj Crombeen scored

Nice!
Just saw that Crombeen goal. Sweet shot. Ya know, I thought he stood out in the last game in Winnipeg and the first part of this one. Skating with confidence. Nice to see him rewarded.

How about a classic Lightning 3rd? Hit that ice blazing!
Let's go Bolts!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Radko Gudas is out of the game with a lower body injury. Team says return is "doubtful."

Maybe it's his lycanthropy acting up? It's not technically a full moon until the 15th, but wolf blood doesn't know the difference.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Barbs is playing with a lot of confidence again. It could bite him, but it's nice to watch him skate.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
At least the amount of injuries this season isn't completely ****ing ridiculous...

Amazing how well the Lightning have displayed the next man up plan they've been forced to follow this season.

C'mon Carle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad