Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Holy hell, Deb Placey has turned into Helen Thomas

2j3o0li.jpg

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Except she doesn't have the journalism chops. That might be the worst question in the history of sports that she just asked Patrik Elias in a game the Devils are already leading 3-1 after 2 periods (paraphrasing):

"If you manage to score your 1000th point tonight, how will you make sure it's in a Devils win?"

huh+_7cedc48e7c961a678e36e1e5f8606a89.gif

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
They look uncoached. Varone is out of his league. Grigorenko doesn't have a clue. Moulson looks like he can't take or give a pass. Hodgson is Hodgson. We have maybe 3 or 4 players that look like the belong in an NHL game right now. This may be rock bottom.

Eh I don't think Varone looks too out of place and I liked Greg's intensity before the goal. He was engaging, insightful without the puck and moved it well. Seemed to drop off a bit after he scored but maybe I'm being too picky. Hodgson and Moulson do look pretty useless though. Myers is back with no rust.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The people who call into WGR after games.

Haha not anymore.

Mike Harrington @BNHarrington

The open glee from the flagship radio station when the Sabres are losing is proof to me the organization is tanking (1/2).

Any organization worth its salt would threaten to pull rights for such outlandishness. Except if it agrees and is encouraging the talk.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Burn in hell for posting that image. Some things cannot be unseen! :madfire:

Ah, that was a just bad pic because she was giving her stern look. But her smile could light up a meth pipe!

helen_thomas-300x300.jpg

[size=-2]This one kind of reminds me of the Sabres' first period[/size]

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Haha not anymore.

The open glee from the flagship radio station when the Sabres are losing is proof to me the organization is tanking (1/2).

Any organization worth its salt would threaten to pull rights for such outlandishness. Except if it agrees and is encouraging the talk.

Awww how cute. He almost made himself relevant right there. Good job Mikey but no one relishes your opinion that much.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Just saw Mikey G's goal. They've been giving him that look in the high slot for a few games now...nice to see him convert!

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
"I have good eyes. I ate carrots yesterday." - Rayzor

"I bet that's not all you ate." - RJ

:amazed:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Good read by Des.

Watching Hodgson the few seconds before that it's so apparent he just thinks the game 0.5 seconds too slow. Tracks the puck to the half wall but doesn't move his feet right away and loses the race. I wonder if he can walk and chew bubble gum.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Would like to point out im watching via stream online tonight, and I couldnt find the Sabres feed, so I have the Devils feed. And they've done nothing but talk about good things for Buffalo. Ennis, Risto, Zadorov, Reinhart.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
4-1! Another one in the books, tank is good until we play the Hurricanes where everything will be put on the line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad