GDT: 1/3 the Effort. Tampa vs. Carolina

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
well, 2nd line has looked good tonight so far, and that was a decent shift there

Really? I mean, I guess in terms of offensive pressure, they're the line that's had the most, but no one's been able to get off a decent chance for Carolina...all game.

Just a lackluster performance, from top to bottom, from the very puck drop.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Don't worry guys. We really like our effort out there. This is just one of those character building losses. I'm sure we'll get 'em next time.:sarcasm:

:shakehead

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Don't worry guys, there's still plenty of time to get that #2 pick for Seth Jones.

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
This team definitely looks more like a bottom feeder than a playoff team. Absolutely nothing is working for them and everything they try isn't clicking.

Also, I'm very enthused we won't have the Florida teams in our division any more after this year.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
i just realized we are losing 3-0 to a team with 7 AHLers, most of which many of us have never even heard of......bad string of games, Canes

Carolina

Oct 26, 2012
One thing that worries me is that our losses are just too predictable, and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad