Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
People here still think he’s gonna beat Barzal for the Calder lol. No homer-ism at all....

Some people think the clouds are cotton candy.

Meanwhile B.B. hasn’t scored since the changing of the pope.

If you didn't expect him to slump at some point then you were the one being a homer.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Great story on that player from China coming to Cowichan Valley while his father bought the team.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I took a handful of courses at VIU's campus in Duncan. Which was situated right next to the arena. I'd get to class and hear their goal horn going off

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I took a handful of courses at VIU's campus in Duncan. Which was situated right next to the arena. I'd get to class and hear their goal horn going off
They're handing out degrees everywhere now in this province. Back in my day (jeebus, I'm sounding like wetcoaster :naughty:), only SFU, UBC & UVIC handed out those things....

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
They're handing out degrees everywhere now in this province. Back in my day (jeebus, I'm sounding like wetcoaster :naughty:), only SFU, UBC & UVIC handed out those things....

Whatever happened to Wetcoaster?
When I started lurking here he was very prominent.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Wetcoaster ended his involvement in the online hockey community at large for personal reasons.

Wait, no, I'm getting him mixed up with someone else. Disregard that.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Whatever happened to Wetcoaster?
When I started lurking here he was very prominent.

A lot of posters have left I noticed. For whatever reason they don't find here the place to post. Could be the team being bad or it could be the temperament here.

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
A lot of posters have left I noticed. For whatever reason they don't find here the place to post. Could be the team being bad or it could be the temperament here.
meh, I can see most of them returning once the team starts having successful seasons (under new management) and there's significant canucks buzz in the mainland again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad