GDT: 1/17/16 "Space Oddity" - Panthers VS Lightning

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I knew it would take a few weeks for jugs to get back to normal... when u miss a month and come back in mid season it's alot tougher than any other time... players are in their absolute peaks around the halfway mark... it's hard to catch up and takes some time

EstConf96*

Ice cold, let's not over react.

You can't say with a straight face that the effort is good when 4 guys are just standing at the line. That's flat out laziness.

6-0 loss vs Calgary + This crapfest.. Sure looks icecold to me.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Ice cold, let's not over react.

You can't say with a straight face that the effort is good when 4 guys are just standing at the line. That's flat out laziness.

Effort has been fine tonight... not playing well doesn't mean poor effort all the time

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I knew it would take a few weeks for jugs to get back to normal... when u miss a month and come back in mid season it's alot tougher than any other time... players are in their absolute peaks around the halfway mark... it's hard to catch up and takes some time

I thought the same.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
We got 10 shots!!! Could break that magic 15 shots tonight!

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Can't wait till tomorrow how Goldie and Potvin tell us how great our PP is at home

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
From thinking we might make the playoffs to thinking will we ever score again

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Welp, I'm out guys, football is more exciting right now. Back to the good ol' days. Need some home cooking.

scary-halloween-cat-funny-cat-gifs-amazinganimalphotos.com_.gif

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Tampa playing their best hockey of the year will make a lot of teams look like they aren't trying... similar to what panthers do to teams when they r clicking

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I expect gallant t to pull out the blender this period... **** we need ekblad back. And then we need to add another d at the deadline or offseason that can score or create some offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad