GDT: 1/13/15 "Year In Review" - Panthers Vs Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
It wouldn't have made a difference unless the team would've shown up to play differently for Montoya.

Montoya playing awful lately didn't help make his case for a start in this game.

It's just a tough call for Gallant. If Montoya starts this game and we lose, Gallant gets questioned. When you start Lu, at least you lose with your best. Plus, Lu was like 8-1-1 in his last 10.

I feel that almost every team plays different in front of their backup. More tight defensively usually. End of the longest trip of the year, could use that type of subliminal message.

Another point I've made is I'd like to get him a quick game after being shell-shocked against the Flames. Get it out of his mind.

It is a tough call for Gallant. Now you can question the decision either way.

johnnynucleo

SleepyBeepy
Aug 29, 2011
Watched the panther feed for a bit between periods. Who are the two guys discussing the game (not gold and denis, the other two). They are so bad its awkward

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I feel that almost every team plays different in front of their backup. More tight defensively usually. End of the longest trip of the year, could use that type of subliminal message.

Another point I've made is I'd like to get him a quick game after being shell-shocked against the Flames. Get it out of his mind.

Like Erick said, if he would have started Montoya and anything remotely close to this happened, which, looking at how we are playing, we could have started Gallant himself in goal and it would hardly make a difference, Gallant is going to get tons of **** about it. He dodged a bullet by starting Lu.

Erick*

Most teams play more tight defensively for their backups, but that hasn't been the case this season with this Panthers team so that, too, is something to take into consideration.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Thought Boyes may have waited too long to shoot that. But he made it. So ok.

Erick*

Watched the panther feed for a bit between periods. Who are the two guys discussing the game (not gold and denis, the other two). They are so bad its awkward

Goldfarb and Lindsay. Billy Lindsay might be the most awkward person on TV so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad