GDT: 1/13/15 "Year In Review" - Panthers Vs Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
earyg4_zps2bbecad5.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Not that I've seen more than seven min. of this game, but I'm bringing my idea of starting Montoya over Luongo again.

At least Montoya is used to this atmosphere every game, and that would be nice seeing how no one else came ready to play.

Also everyone in their pregame predictions seemed to think the Jets were going to win anyways. So why not at least have Montoya out their as a sacrificial lamb from the start?

Erick*

Not that I've seen more than seven min. of this game, but I'm bringing my idea of starting Montoya over Luongo again.

At least Montoya is used to this atmosphere every game, and that would be nice seeing how no one else came ready to play.

Also everyone in their pregame predictions seemed to think the Jets were going to win anyways. So why not at least have Montoya out their as a sacrificial lamb from the start?

You don't concede games in the NHL, especially in the spot we're in.

Lu gives us the best chance to win. If it's not a B2B, Lu plays.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
You don't concede games in the NHL, especially in the spot we're in.

Lu gives us the best chance to win. If it's not a B2B, Lu plays.

I know this. I've given my reasons why I think Montoya gave us the best shot. Just saw what Luo did in Vancouver. Probably had this game circled when the schedule came out.

This would've been a candidate for a game of the year for him I'd think.

Erick*

I know this. I've given my reasons why I think Montoya gave us the best shot. Just saw what Luo did in Vancouver. Probably had this game circled when the schedule came out.

This would've been a candidate for a game of the year for him I'd think.

It wouldn't have made a difference unless the team would've shown up to play differently for Montoya.

Montoya playing awful lately didn't help make his case for a start in this game.

It's just a tough call for Gallant. If Montoya starts this game and we lose, Gallant gets questioned. When you start Lu, at least you lose with your best. Plus, Lu was like 8-1-1 in his last 10.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

It wasn't goaltending. The team was slow, getting outworked, and playing stupidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad