GDT: #1 ⋅ ANA @ SJS ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
We are the last team to play… now tied for a a playoff spot in the standings! Let’s go!!

Most overrated player in our system.
Would we take Hutson over him?

Attachments

• IMG_0044.png
    IMG_0044.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 1

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
This is such tripe. Surprise surprise a rookie made a few gaffes. It’s not like he didn’t look great in the nhl last season.
He looked ok at best last season, definitely better than lacombe. But in sheltered minutes. If the little man can’t become a dynamic offensive dman, I don’t see a place long term for him on this team( especially if I’m wrong about lacombe and lacombe is a long term piece )

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
We really need to get better on faceoffs too, McTavish and Carlsson combined for 6/21 and Lundestrom was 8/19. Strome carried it with 10/13.

Not really a surprise we are on the backfoot and struggle with puck possession so often when our top 2 centres only have the puck 6 times out of 21 times when there is a faceoff.

Carlsson in particular needs to improve given he was 34.8% last season.

Kind of disappointing as he wasn't going up against faceoff monsters out there, went 1 out of 5 against Granlund who's been 48% the last decade.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
We really need to get better on faceoffs too, McTavish and Carlsson combined for 6/21 and Lundestrom was 8/19. Strome carried it with 10/13.

Not really a surprise we are on the backfoot and struggle with puck possession so often when our top 2 centres only have the puck 6 times out of 21 times when there is a faceoff.

Kind of disappointing as he wasn't going up against faceoff monsters out there, went 1 out of 5 against Granlund who's been 48% the last decade.
I did not appreciate that Strome was the only reason we weren’t laughed out of the dot tonight.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Not really a surprise we are on the backfoot so often when our top 2 centres only have the puck 6 times out of 21 times when there is a faceoff.

Carlsson 1/8 (12.5%)
Mac 5/13 (38.5%)

I think Mac can turn it around. Surprised how good Strome was at the Dot. Strome stepping up is huge, but it's still only one game. Let's hope Mac can regain his touch and Carlsson improves.

Reactions: slippingsloth

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
I'm grateful for a win; Lukas made some big saves (I'm recalling two in a row off the same guy who got his own rebound), Lundy made a great play and Z got lucky. I don't think Z was any better than the rest of the crew tonight; 4th line brought their energy and work ethic. Otherwise, we looked as incompetent as the other guys - bunching up, not in position for passes, incoherent play. We need to tighten it up for tomorrow.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad