GDT: #1 ⋅ ANA @ SJS ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Would be a shame for LaCombe given he's had a strong camp from all reports. But Zellweger next to Gudas is exciting.

It's pretty decent we can put a solid defenceman like Dumo on the 3rd pairing with Minty too, excited to see him have the reins off a bit more this season now he's got a solid stay at home guy next to him.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I thought that Victory+ was going to allow me, as an out of market fan, to access the Ducks games without an issue.

I can't even watch the Stars game because of my location? (I live in Massachusetts). It's nice to watch a replay of the games after 24 hours and get the whole pregame and post game content, but I am largely disappointed I can't watch this in real time.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I thought that Victory+ was going to allow me, as an out of market fan, to access the Ducks games without an issue.

I can't even watch the Stars game because of my location? (I live in Massachusetts). It's nice to watch a replay of the games after 24 hours and get the whole pregame and post game content, but I am largely disappointed I can't watch this in real time.
What if I don’t live in the Ducks TV market?
Fans outside our market can continue to watch Ducks games through NHL Power Play on ESPN+. Nationally broadcast games will be available on ESPN, ABC, TNT and SportsNet in Canada

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Obligatory:

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad