Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Would love getting an OT winner from a Henrique turnover but would prefer if we can get a convincing win. Nice day to have a 50 shot on goal day like a 6 goal banger, just dont leak 7 on the other side you know.

Last edited:

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Honestly I think the best thing Maurice could do would be to decide to retire after this game and let the players know beforehand. Maybe it lights a fire under their ass and he gets to go out a champion. Or if they lose I can’t seem him getting any closer than one win away and he can enjoy retirement while the panthers retool this team with a new head coach and some personnel changes. That way they don’t feel the need to try to run it back with the same coach and players for a third year in a row.

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Let's go Panthers!

tenor.gif

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Honestly I think the best thing Maurice could do would be to decide to retire after this game and let the players know beforehand. Maybe it lights a fire under their ass and he gets to go out a champion. Or if they lose I can’t seem him getting any closer than one win away and he can enjoy retirement while the panthers retool this team with a new head coach and some personnel changes. That way they don’t feel the need to try to run it back with the same coach and players for a third year in a row.
theyd play worse

everytime theyve honored someone or for someone theyve shat the bed so hard they blew a hole through the mattress

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think POMO retires if they lose tonight.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
f*** it, last chance, lets confuse McDavid.

Free #SpaceyInSpace hoodies for every fan in attendance, he wont be able to understand the sea of blue with the face of this douchebag in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Are the Panthers finally going to show up for this game with their backs against the wall? Any word on Maurice's adjustment for tonight? Im thinking 0 adjustments.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Ok peoples I ask this question. Would you rather have lost 4-2 or have the chance to win the cup even though knowing if you lose tonight it might put a dent in this franchise forever ?
its a lil bit better knowing you were just outclassed, ie something to improve upon

but really any type of loss in a finals after a previous finals loss is shattering, to lose up 3-0 is just nhl history shattering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad