Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
For all my bitching about the PP, I have to give major credit to our 88% PK unit - which is insane. We won the cup because, even if our PP was atrocious, at least our PK was able to get the job done in key moments throughout the series and playoffs as a whole. I'm very impressed with the job they did.

If both our PP and PK were bad we wouldn't be here.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
For all my bitching about the PP, I have to give major credit to our 88% PK unit - which is insane. We won the cup because, even if our PP was atrocious, at least our PK was able to get the job done in key moments throughout the series and playoffs as a whole. I'm very impressed with the job they did.

pretty funny if we even had half the oilers powerplay %, it wouldve still been better than ours

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
GRAZMAIW4AAJXSb.jpeg

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
godrod, what an absolute difference he made being on the 2nd line

also kulikov too, guy was a beast all playoffs laying the boom and just being solid defensively. Really shined these playoffs

Agree on Kulikov. When you dont notice Kulikov that much you know he's playing right. No Kulifart in the playoffs. I wouldnt mind giving him a 1 year deal 1.5M

I wonder if we had one of the worst PP % ever for a winner... wait.. did I just say Winner.. holyf***... WE WON!!!!

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland
It's so weird for me as a finnish fan to watch these videos since all these places look so familiar to me. I was staying in a hotel a block away from where the parade starts back in 2019. I went to Elbo room and met a couple of really cool Bruins fans there and now my team is celebrating the Stanley cup there. I just wish I could be there in person.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I understand having the parade along the beach, however, the team is located in Sunrise, not Fort Lauderdale.

Seems like a slap in the face to Sunrise.

I live in West Broward, so I think I can safely say: Sunrise is a shopping mall with some apartments attached to it. Even residents there understand. :laugh:

Now, what will really be funny would be the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl and having a parade through Miami Gardens. Would need every EMT in the state on standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad