Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
According to HFOil, the Panthers would have to be relocated if they didn't win last night. Yes, they are actually posting stuff like this.
Hilarious lol. I'm sure the trolls posting that stuff have been sunbelt haters their entire life, so being beaten by a sunbelt team in the final is a huge blow to their ego.

When the Panthers were in the basement for years and years, they couldn't stop making jokes about us. When we're champions, they act like we're not deserving. They're gonna hate on us either way. I'd rather be hated because we're winners.

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
GQ5l-nDWgAEhw8m.jpeg

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
At the risk of coming off as kissing the ass of a mega-billionaire, I'm gonna give a ton of props to Vinnie Viola. His first five years of owning the team were a mixed bag but he did the best thing he could've done by letting hockey guys run the team. And best of all he's been really committed to this market and the culture here is amazing. So big thanks to him for getting Matt Caldwell and the trickle down effect that brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad