GDT: 05/11/2015 - Islanders @ Canadiens - RDS/CITYM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealCanadiens*

I thought hockey was supposed to be fast and exciting? Watching someone play EA NHL would be more fun. The state of hockey in 2015 I guess.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
On another note, yesterday I played/sang Layla to her.

Didn't even get anything from it aside from I want to eat you whole looks and some "Omfg you so sexy, but we're only friends" comments.

That's just before I hit her straight on the kisser with my 4000$ martin guitar.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I know you guys don't like Semin, and that MT doesn't like him, but it's ridiculous that were playing Byron, DSP and Flynn instead of him on the second line.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
On another note, yesterday I played/sang Layla to her.

Didn't even get anything from it aside from I want to eat you whole looks and some "Omfg you so sexy, but we're only friends" comments.

That's just before I hit her straight on the kisser with my 4000$ martin guitar.

:laugh:

tell us about your right wing problems

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Hopefully a trade for some actual 2nd line talent.

At very worst give him gallagher and give Semin a last chance with pleks and pacioretty who both also have struggled lately.

Byron, Flynn or DSP arent potential long term solutions. They just arent

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I really don't understand why we aren't trying Hudon.

Me neither. Probably waiting for an injury before they call someone up. I mean, its not like its super urgent considering we're winning.

I'd like to see Holloway up at some point this year. He has been doing well so far for the ice caps.

Wow, this GDT is dead.

As it always been this dead this year ?

It's usually a lot more active... must be because you showed up ;) :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad