GDT: 02/28/2013 | Pitbull @ Phoenix Coyotes | 8:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Thought I'd add to the pitbull saga

pitbullkoivu.png

Can you make them clinking bottles of Bud Light?

Billy Mays Here*

Would anyone be willing to put the Pitbull shades on Billy Mays for me?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
But really though, Don't Stop the Party should be the Wild's goal song. The clapping and oh oh oh oh oh whatever is nice, but it's time to switch things up. Git 'r done.

Puckschmuck*

Awesome GDT guys!

And please crush the Desert Mutts tonight :partytime:

Zaktar

Jul 30, 2012
Montana
I've been wondering about that Pitbull commercial for the better part of a year. I've only ever seen it while watching Wild games (where it plays constantly), never here in Montana. Is that commercial common in Minnesota, or just something they think Wild fans enjoy?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Let's enjoy this while we still can. The game will start and we yet again face the cruel reality. :laugh:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I've been wondering about that Pitbull commercial for the better part of a year. I've only ever seen it while watching Wild games (where it plays constantly), never here in Montana. Is that commercial common in Minnesota, or just something they think Wild fans enjoy?

They're trying to get us to get as drunk as we can during the game so it's less painful to watch this team.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

I don't see it too often outside of Wild games where Pitbull shows up 10 times a game. That's not hyperbole either - it literally is the most shown commercial.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Ive seen it during other teams games but not nearly to the same as Wild games.

My 9 month old granddaughter literally stops what she is doing and starts dancing every time it comes on....she is a dancing fool during Wild games.

bozak911

Ignoring Idiots
May 18, 2010
Minnesota

It shows up for EVERY teams feed except for Canadian and NESN broadcasts.

MSG and MSG+ play the hell out of it as well.

Billy Mays Here*

Welcome to HF. Err, kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad