GDT: 02/28/2013 | Pitbull @ Phoenix Coyotes | 8:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I was just getting used to "the Wild", but obviously we should have gone with the Minnesota Northern Bud Lights.

Excellent work in here. Relevant note: My wife tapes the games for me while I'm at work and I watch them when I get home. If she's paying attention to it, she bleeps out the commercials, except for Pitbull, twice, every break.

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
I will be keeping track of how many times the party won't be stopped tonight. It could be the most played commercial in the history of commercials.

Wildfan10*

I really hope the Coyotes don't like to party. We all know the Wild like to party.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Pitbulls win 3-1

Pitbull, Pitbull and Pitbull each with 1. Definitely not Pitbull with 1.

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I hated this commercial. I would literally scramble for the remote so I could press mute, but you guys are making me like this song now. I even have it on my Minnesota wild playlist on spotify...

matt55014

Jan 31, 2013
Central MN
Awesome GDT! My wife shakes her head in disgust every time Pitbull comes on. I just put my hand up and fist pump....into open hand...into fist pump. Love it. I think Bud Light bought 2 million commercial spots before the season started....then the lockout...so now we get 82 games worth of Pitbull in 48 games. Its a win-win. :yo:

Hope to see the Wild get two points. If we stay in playoff contention until the end of the year Phoenix will be one of the teams we need to be better than.

4-2 wild
Falk
Brodin
Cullen
Rupp

Nick Johnson
OEL

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Can someone put aviators on this picture for me please?

anna-kendrick1.jpg

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If this game doesn't go well, I'm bracing myself for the "Fire Pitbull" threads...

I'm gonna try my hand at this. I think I've learned enough, and I can do this right, so here goes.

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Don't stop the paaarrrtaaaaayyy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad