GDT: 02/20/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
So how many calls in overtime against the Red Wings has the human waste referee let go? Jesus.

It's one ref tonight. He's letting a lot go both ways.

Though the worst call was the one on the Sens player for that little love tap.

incognito Burrito*

So how many calls in overtime against the Red Wings has the human waste referee let go? Jesus.

Well the 1st one Zibanejiad should actually have a grip on his stick.

2nd one is questionable. No penalty, but if it had gone in no goal

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I have trouble figuring out when the crease is and is not relevant. I figured it just isn't for incidental contact or because the attacking player was in the crease.

The actual wording of the rule is about the goalie being in or out of the crease, technically speaking the players position doesn't matter. But I think this is the case of the spirit being taken over the letter.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
2 goals for Marchand brings him to 30 on the year. What a season for him.

Edit: 15 in his last 17 they just said on the broadcast. That is an insane stretch of hockey.

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Unbelievable refereeing in this Dallas Boston game. 3 off the board for Boston. Let's see if they give this clear goal to Boston. I won't hold my breath

Edit: Boston finally gets the call. The fact that they even had to review that is embarrassing

mrv52

Jan 22, 2004
Can't believe I haven't seen the Nashville Kings until just now. Those lids!

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
So CBC didn't cut back to the game in the Oilers/Avalanche game after the TV timeout, missed the Oilers goal.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
So CBC didn't cut back to the game in the Oilers/Avalanche game after the TV timeout, missed the Oilers goal.
Rogers being Rogers. The CBC feed was in commercial, the SN feed showed it. A lot of people (me included) in our GDT didn't see the goal.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Rogers being Rogers. The CBC feed was in commercial, the SN feed showed it. A lot of people (me included) in our GDT didn't see the goal.

Ridiculous, I don't know how you make that mistake.... though I've just switched between the SN feed and CBC feed and SN is ahead by a few seconds. It's not even a hi-def channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad