GDT: 02/17/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm pretty sure this is the case but you aren't allowed to challenge GI on a goal if the refs also call a penalty right ? Because I can't see any other way for that not to be challenged.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Lol what's worse was it looked exactly like the play that got Patrick Roy to lose his mind in the game against the Jets.

Care to link me? No idea what you're referring to as I don't follow either team :P

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
hopefully scrivens gets fined for that dive
He deserved to be fined last season when he did it constantly. He was able to draw penalties and have good goals called back a few times. Drove me nuts and I'm an Oilers fan.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Colorado's PA announcer sounds like he's passing a kidney stone when he yells "AAAAAAAVALANCHE" after a goal.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Glad he got that sieve back on that one.

Is Scrivens still only bad cause of the Oilers defense though?

Canadiens fans should be worried. Therrien starting Scrivens might indicate that his job is very secure. Putting faith in this guy.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Colorado's PA announcer sounds like he's passing a kidney stone when he yells "AAAAAAAVALANCHE" after a goal.

He was the PA announcer for the Rockies at Coors Field back in the day. Late 90's or so, he doesn't do it for them anymore. Or at least not when I'm in town. I go there annually and see Rockies games while I'm in town, the seats are dirt cheap.

He was also the voice you hear on the rail system at Denver International Airport. I'd know his voice anywhere.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
He was the PA announcer for the Rockies at Coors Field back in the day. Late 90's or so, he doesn't do it for them anymore. Or at least not when I'm in town. I go there annually and see Rockies games while I'm in town, the seats are dirt cheap.

He was also the voice you hear on the rail system at Denver International Airport. I'd know his voice anywhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Roach

Here he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad