GDT: 02/14/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Is the NHL leaning toward making white jerseys home again? I've noticed a lot of teams wearing their whites at home this season, never seen that before.

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
If Gostisbehere doesn't get a point this game, it will be because he has play to with MacDonald.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Is the NHL leaning toward making white jerseys home again? I've noticed a lot of teams wearing their whites at home this season, never seen that before.

the flyers wear there winter classic against us pretty much every game it seems. its much nicer then their usual ones so i dont care that we have to wear white against them.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area

I was wondering why this was happening more often this season. I saw the Caps do it just last week and some other team within the last couple as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad