0 Congratulations to Florida

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I said it was odd not that it affected my life. Reading is hard I guess.
whoa, easy there tough guy, it wasn't really that odd though.

No but maybe seeing the Edmonton square when they lost would help me feel better.
Sun rose again here, nothing burned down, we're good here. Miami/Sunrise going to even have a parade or will it just be 10 Panthers fans and Mickey and Goofy

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Probably. He had a cap compliant team from people’s scraps and made them look stupid.

I said it was odd not that it affected my life. Reading is hard I guess.

No. My team won unlike your shitty core.
Were you the guy that came to the oilers board the night of the cup win and laughed at a bunch of posts?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Probably indicates that Zito isn't the most well liked guy amongst GM circles, but ehh whatever, the "relationship" with other executives aspect of GM-ing is overrated. It's a competitive business. If I had to guess, (a) aggressive approach on waiver claims, (b) dangling the leverage of Florida being one of the limited options as clears on NTC lists and (c) playing the no state income tax advantage aggressively, are the main reasons he may be disliked amongst other GMs. The idea that you have to be best buds to everyone and you'll get some "scratch my back, I scratch yours" reciprocation is how Rookie GMs get cleaned up by the more aggressive ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad