GDT: ⛽ @ ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Either way it's a win. Either they actually win or the loss will be fallowed by an epic meltdown and ridicule from the rest of the league

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Can't be any worse than the last 8 years.

The Blues had a great prophet by the name of Scott Stevens. This man was to lead the Blues through the great sea of red(wings). False idol Ed Houston found it in his power to let Scott Stevens know that it was no longer his job to let his people go(to a Market street parade).

Years passed, time faded, Stevens flourished working for Satan, and then it happened, the second coming appeared, rocking the Blue Note. It was our new lord and saviour, Christofe Prongure, and he was eager to let every know his advanced level of knowledge of physics. Our new saviour was taken from us on a fateful day, when he was traded to become an oil tyrant because his cost of 3 buckets of blood per week was too high.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Don't have time to tell the whole story so I will just post the range of emotions that every blues fan goes through while telling the story.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::):):):(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

I've become so broken and apathetic when it comes to this team now that I'm only disappointed when they don't lose by more than 2 goals (like last night).

The owner won't fire the president, who won't fire the GM, who won't fire the coach because they're all good buddies.

I've seriously considered becoming a Blues fan a number of times over the past few years.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I've become so broken and apathetic when it comes to this team now that I'm only disappointed when they don't lose by more than 2 goals (like last night).

The owner won't fire the president, who won't fire the GM, who won't fire the coach because they're all good buddies.

I've seriously considered becoming a Blues fan a number of times over the past few years.

I'm not gonna lie, man. I felt that the Oil deserved it for a bit, due to being a grumpy meanface and you guys having gretzky for years, but holy god it will never end until that management is gone. I feel like they could be gifted rinne, weber and crosby without cap concerns and still struggle to make the playoffs due to coaching. I honestly hope they turn it around, now. Fans and the team deserve better. Was it Belov that took off to Russia because of the coach/management?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I'm not gonna lie, man. I felt that the Oil deserved it for a bit, due to being a grumpy meanface and you guys having gretzky for years, but holy god it will never end until that management is gone. I feel like they could be gifted rinne, weber and crosby without cap concerns and still struggle to make the playoffs due to coaching. I honestly hope they turn it around, now. Fans and the team deserve better. Was it Belov that took off to Russia because of the coach/management?

I think that's part of it but he also wasn't that good. Then again this coaching staff makes Taylor Hall look like Patrik Stefan.

I've listened to a few podcasts from the experts around the league when they discuss the Oilers and Lebrun in particular says that MacTavish really likes Eakins...

So we're probably screwed. Our best hopes might be for an expansion or relocated team. Seriously.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
If Tarasenko got under Backes' skin at practice, I hate to see what Hall and Perron will do tonight.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Lmao, I love it! Gotta work again tonight surprise, surprise. Of course will be able to watch the game from work so, Lets Go Blues!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
If Tarasenko got under Backes' skin at practice, I hate to see what Hall and Perron will do tonight.

I actually had a big Blues fan stay at the hotel last night, and he told me he was concerned about that mix-up between Backes and Tarasenko. Basically, long story short, he said Backes better cool his **** or our "best player" will just go back to Russia. Because Tarasenko doesn't wanna have to worry about his own teammate and captain taking cheap shots on him, or having to defend himself during practice. Lol. I just said "yeah, you might be onto something there...Well enjoy your stay." Lol.

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
It's a guaranteed win for you guys tonight, so please blow us out. I'd rather laugh at an epic beatdown than lose a close one.

Last edited:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I actually had a big Blues fan stay at the hotel last night, and he told me he was concerned about that mix-up between Backes and Tarasenko. Basically, long story short, he said Backes better cool his **** or our "best player" will just go back to Russia. Because Tarasenko doesn't wanna have to worry about his own teammate and captain taking cheap shots on him, or having to defend himself during practice. Lol. I just said "yeah, you might be onto something there...Well enjoy your stay." Lol.

Yeah, I understand the concern, but I'm sure David and Frank have made up. If Backes ever wants to not be considered a playoff choker his whole life, he BETTER make sure Frank stays happy and comfortable here in the US. The Blues won't ever take the next step without Frank dominating. He brings a dimension the Blues haven't had since Hull.

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I got this feeling that Tarasenko sayd he is cat person and don't like dogs and Backes loose his edge? :sarcasm:
Seriously Backes need to dismantle his aggression to real match not in practive and Blues best player. Jesus.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

when it comes to hockey, if you really want to hear the blues come down to old st. lou

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Please beat the snot out of us. We deserve it when we decide to play Nikitin on the top d-pairing and plug guys like Gazdic and Pinizzotto next to a warrior like Boyd Gordon.

...and also because this brain-trust never effing learns. Anything. Teach them a lesson for us. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad