GDT: ⛽ @ ♫

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Holy moly. Fish in a barrell. Everything but a goal. Lehtera really makes some good and different decisions on that pp.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Good grief how do we not score there?
That was a ton of diagonal passing. More than Ive seen on one PP in maybe my life from the Blues PP. I dont know how in the hell that puck didnt find its way in at some point.

Also, the Oilers are ****ing terrible. Wow.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I've never seen the Blues pass the puck as much as they are tonight. They seem like they're toying with the Oilers.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
How the people of Edmonton haven't burned down the Rexall place because of this management is beyond me.

stlblues23*

How the people of Edmonton haven't burned down the Rexall place because of this management is beyond me.

What's been their big problem? I've only been following hockey for 4 or 5 years and was curious.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
What would the Oilers record be (full season) if Hitch coached them?

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Management. They are a completely incompetent organization from the top down. Can't develop high end talent.
Or anything resembling an NHL defenseman which I think is the main problem. They get stuck in their own zone constantly and have a terrible transition game. That's going to suck the life out of the forwards no matter who they are.

Oops misread your post a bit. I agree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad