OT: ♫ The Music Thread ♫

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I listen to a lot of different genres, and it's easier to just say what isn't on my playlists lol. Country (even for living in Canadian Texas) and Punk.

Wife loves the country music though. Not one for live acts and big crowds and prefer small venues, but my last trip to NL the wife and I landed on our wedding anniversary and went to George Street festival that night. Tea Party of course opened with this...great performance. (Sam Roberts were good too)

Jeff Martin can still wail, and has great stage presence.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
I listen to a lot of different genres, and it's easier to just say what isn't on my playlists lol. Country (even for living in Canadian Texas) and Punk.

Wife loves the country music though. Not one for live acts and big crowds and prefer small venues, but my last trip to NL the wife and I landed on our wedding anniversary and went to George Street festival that night. Tea Party of course opened with this...great performance. (Sam Roberts were good too)

Jeff Martin can still wail, and has great stage presence.

I went the first 35 years of my life without ever listening to any country music. Suddenly, for no reason I can figure out, the last year has been nothing but Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard...my Spotify suggests I listen to Buck Owens more than pretty much anyone in the world.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I went the first 35 years of my life without ever listening to any country music. Suddenly, for no reason I can figure out, the last year has been nothing but Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard...my Spotify suggests I listen to Buck Owens more than pretty much anyone in the world.

I should of put an asterick on my comment - old stuff I can tolerate depending on what it is. :)

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
PoerWolf tonight at the sold out Times Square Palladium (Nokia, Best Buy Theatre)! Who else is going?

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
RIP Gary Rossington. Was last surviving founding member of Skynyrd.
(although Artemis Pyle, drummer during their peak, is still kicking)

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Anyone know Confessor? Hibernation is my favorite song from them.

Here's the drummer playing just the drums for the song. I don't know what he's doing, but I know he's a drum god

Here's the full song

Bahama Mama

Sunny days
Oct 12, 2022
Winding Bay
We were watching an episode of ''East New York'' and a song caught my ear,seached and found it,Fun song and great video,checked other stuff,unique to say the least.

from the tv show

not from the show

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Did anyone catch the new NanoWar of Steel album which released this week? It's killer!
Pasadena 94 is my favorite track!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad