Half-Assed GDT: ♪ @ ★ Game #38 (My First GDT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Guy is a beast offensively, but he's clearly exposed against the better teams defensively.

He really had a rough game yesterday but he will get better. He's only 23. Great draft pick by Dallas.

Absolutely, even if he's medicore defensively. He's a stud

BiggestE22

Jul 6, 2014
Dallas Texas
Is it just me or is anyone else not that impressed with Klingberg?

If you go by his games versus STL then I would agree. He is in a bit of a slump over the last few weeks. Its only about 90 games into his career so its not suprising. But yeah he was really poor last night

BiggestE22

Jul 6, 2014
Dallas Texas
Not as impressed as I am with Parayko. He doesn't look out of sorts out there but I dont see how he has gotten so many points. I guess it pays to play with Benn and Seguin

He gets points up and down the lineup, but he is slumping right now. He is a great puck handler and can make guys look silly at times and is an elite PP D-man...

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
As a hockey fan I was excited to see Klingberg in action because of the high praise league wide. But yeah he has been pretty weak in these two games. Hopefully he's just having a few off-games. It happens

Quiddity

Feb 17, 2014
Kelly Chase @Chasenpucks39
1 referee tonight in @DallasStars @StLouisBlues as Brad Meier cant make it cause of weather. Go ahead tweeters fill your boots with this one

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Nice work blue p lmao. As far as the gdt I like them full assed. If someone steps up its better. It's not like being puny here is going to get us to the 2nd round.

I hope pietrangelo's foot isn't sore and he keeps playing w that edge. Sometimes when he steps into a shot mad and it hits the goalie I think this guy is going to turn a corner.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Does anyone else see the potential for this game to get ugly?

Yeah, I expect Dallas to be that team for us in the next few seasons. We thought that Colorado were going to be that team, but they weren't down the toilet so the potential for rivalry there has died for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad