GDT: “Hurricanes blow.” [Games #7 - Oct. 24] Hurricanes @ Flames, 7pm MT, 4am EEST

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Good fight in the third, need more jam. At least it was interesting till the end. So many whiffs from both sides though... Both teams handled the puck like a grenade in the NZ for lengthy periods of time. Kinda weird.

There was like a 30 to 40 sec stretch with a couple of minutes left where they advanced it into our zone because 3 or 4 of our guys couldn't hit the puck back in the other direction if it were a beach ball.

Anyway, good night all, better outcome next game

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
There was like a 30 to 40 sec stretch with a couple of minutes left where they advanced it into our zone because 3 or 4 of our guys couldn't hit the puck back in the other direction if it were a beach ball.

Anyway, good night all, better outcome next game

I saw it go both ways. Idk why but that puck was ricocheting and flipping over stick blades on both sides for so long. I've just never seen it happen for like a minute at a time for both sides 10-15 second at most maybe.

Reactions: Straight Fire

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Ik that line did end up scoring, but I wasn’t a fan of the Kirkland line at all. Hardly did anything until late in the 3rd.

Ik this team will lose games (and probably lots of them), but it’s a little frustrating seeing the team neuter 2 of their 4 lines because we are running 2 tweeners down the middle.

Just checked the fancy stats, and the 6 worst players on the ice tonight was our third and fourth line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad