GDT: “Every day is a fresh start, a blank canvas to paint upon.” (Game #1 - Oct. 9) Flames @ Canucks [8pm MT.... 5am EEST on the 10th]

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
How was Klapka? I see limited ice time and some PIMs but was he still effective in his limited time on the ice??
We lost the 4C Rooney very early in this one and then there were a huge number of penalties, so that meant no regular shift for that line. Not a lot of conclusions to draw from it, but he was out there at times down the stretch.

Reactions: Boomstick

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
How was Klapka? I see limited ice time and some PIMs but was he still effective in his limited time on the ice??
He ran over 3-4 Canucks in his 9 minutes ice time, and played smart enough in his own zone. He’s played his last game in the AHL regardless of what people think, he’s gonna have a good career as 4th liner.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
One thing that is super clear is that Conroy likes them big. So Klapka's gonna have every chance of sticking around for a while but that being said, he's still waiver exempt and it's a long season.

Reactions: Straight Fire

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Well I enjoyed that.

Popsicle surprisingly acceptable as a centre.

Lomberg unsurprisingly annoying all night.

Gonna need to run and gun for 81 more games, and I’m here for it.

:5:

What's wild is his face looks similar (though more manly) to another Connor in Chicago. Not as skilled no doubt but surprisingly skilled none-the-less. Kind of a crazy coincidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad