NHL Survivor II - 2023/24 - Triple Elimination - CHAMPION Taro Tsujimoto - Comments

National Hockey League, NHL Survivor II - 2023/24 - Triple Elimination

Comments

San Jose is at Anaheim on the 12th, not Arizona.
@GiveAFlyingPuck

I was on a business trip and I corrected the error

HOWEVER - it looks like anybody who picked either Anaheim or Arizona to beat San Jose got a strike

I have corrected players who selected Arizona BUT if you selected ANAHEIM to defeat San Jose please send a PM to @Fenway and a screenshot. I know most strikes to Anaheim happened with their loss to Philadelphia but the software does not allow me to look at a specific game - the developer sent me a patch this morning to fix that.

Arizona was easy to fix as they only played one game in this cycle,

Looks like St. Louis burned a lot of people in pick #2, as well as the Denver Nit Pickers (DNP)

Yeah. They played really arrogant and thought they could just sleepwalk through the game and win.

Have to be reaaally careful with the San Jose tactic here

What a brual two rounds.

NYR / BOS / WAS / VGK

Baaahwston ... They say Marchard is still out there trying to set up Pasta

Vegas 2 weeks ago against Phila-f***in—delphia and last night Boston against CBJ. What in the world is happening to me?!

A LOT of people got painted last night. Columbus over Boston, Buffalo over NYR, San Jose over Washington, and Calgary over Vegas were all big upsets. That’s the league’s #1-2-3 in points all losing, and #32 winning.

I almost convinced myself to take Tampa over Arizona yesterday and talked myself out of it. Dodged a bullet.

This was the toughest week for me to pick. I’m down to my last strike and the teams that lost for me earlier, were world beaters playing against shuddahdems. The line up this week just reeks parity.

Well, here goes nothing…Go Blues!

How did the team that's playing the best right now, the Preds, get smashed by the team that's playing the worst right now, the Wild, what a way to go out, at least I lasted longer this time. Surprised more people did not pick the Peg or the Preds, I thought since Detroit were on a BTB that they might lose. See y'all in the next one, hope it's soon.

How did the team that's playing the best right now, the Preds, get smashed by the team that's playing the worst right now, the Wild, what a way to go out, at least I lasted longer this time. Surprised more people did not pick the Peg or the Preds, I thought since Detroit were on a BTB that they might lose. See y'all in the next one, hope it's soon.
@Scouter - Teams sometimes have a bounce after a coaching change :dunno:

Survivor III will open after the board migration planned for Monday

@Scouter - Teams sometimes have a bounce after a coaching change :dunno:

Survivor III will open after the board migration planned for Monday
Yeah I know, but it's usually only the 1st game they play well then they revert back to the norm, this was game 2, even so the game wasn't even close 6-1, to win is one thing, but for such a beatdown to happen in this case is unlikely, only thing I got is Hynes really got his team up for this one vs. his former team.

3rd Survivor is really happening so soon, nice.