Who wins game 7 - Toronto or Boston?

Who wins game 7 - Toronto or Boston?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Why would you feel like a clown? It is just a game.
I know it is. Basically what I was trying to say is that it's just easier with the Leafs at this point to expect disappointment and potentially be pleasantly surprised, as opposed to expecting them to finally breakthrough and just get let down again.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I know it is. Basically what I was trying to say is that it's just easier with the Leafs at this point to expect disappointment and potentially be pleasantly surprised, as opposed to expecting them to finally breakthrough and just get let down again.
To each their own I guess. I want the Leafs to win, but the highs are never too high and the lows never too low.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
4-1 Leafs entering the third.

And then 5-4 Bruins in 7 OTs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I picked Boston in six. After game four, I thought it was all over. The Boston let TO back in the series.

I can’t believe I’m saying this now but I think the Leafs take tonight’s game.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Absolutely no idea tbh. Toronto game 7 curse vs the pressure of Boston not blowing it again. Could see it going all sorts of ways.

Should be fun
Exactly although I'd prefer the Leafs winning just to see a meltdown here from all the haters.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Exactly although I'd prefer the Leafs winning just to see a meltdown here from all the haters.

The bonus to the Leafs losing is theres a possibility we get Cuthbert for Canucks/Oilers & don't have to suffer through Singh. But I too would prefer to see Boston lose for the reaction.

Basically its a win-win.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Have for some games felt like Leafs will win this series but it goes against my logical brain, so I'm pretty confused about it. I don't think Bruins have it this year, but Leafs are Leafs...

Still gotta feel like whoever wins this will be a heavy underdog in R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad