GDT: Battle of the Ratlantic | Round 2 Game 2 : Broonz @ Bobcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Mad respect for Pasta, I think this will help the Bruins more than Tkachuk's fight helping Florida. If I am a Bruin, I would go through the wall now to win this series.
That’s how I see it too. seeing that Pasta won’t take anymore of Tkachuck’s bull even while fully knowing he’s about to probably get tuned up, I’m playing my heart out for him next game

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Props to Pasta for bravery, but that did not go well for him. Pasta vs Tkachuk looked similar to when Tkachuk fought Kassian (just shoe on other foot).

Reactions: Summer Rose

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I don't know. Getting destroyed on the scoreboard and in the fight doesn't seem like a good strat to me. Probably better just to get this one over with and regroup before people start getting hurt.
Every Bruin saw what Pasta did there, he was never going to win the fight against Tkachuk, but he didn't lay down. It's symbolic when your best player fights out of his weight class to make a point,i if you have any heart or pride as a player, you are galvanized as a team. This will inspire the Bruins.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
there's a photo from last years playoffs with them empty what are you talking about....
No I was talking about game 1 the other night when the bruins came into you barn and spanked your team and it looked like the parting of the Red Sea

Reactions: Summer Rose

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
1715220710782.png

BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Part of me thinks it’s cool that Pasta answered the bell, part of me thinks it’s dumb.

Good on him for having guts. But he got his ass kicked - no biggie but you don’t want him getting hurt.

But… this kind of plays into Tkachuk’s game plan. If he’s got a guy like Pasta fighting, that’s not great for Boston.

I guess if it’s going to happen though, this would be the kind of game you’d want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad