Zellweger vs Hutson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be better?

• Lane Hutsen

• Olen Zellweger

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
close.... I think Zellweger will be better surrounded offensively (Carlsson, Gauthier, McTavish, Terry), and should be the PP1 QB soon (unless they draft a Dman Friday).

Although if MTL land Demidov, Hutson could be the one racking up the pts as PP1 QB.

Last edited:

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Seems like people regard them fairly evenly. I guess I'd suspect zellweger a bit better offensively and hutson a bit better defensively.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Seems like people regard them fairly evenly. I guess I'd suspect zellweger a bit better offensively and hutson a bit better defensively.
Funny I came here to say the opposite thing and really wonder about how slight Hutson is and how that will transition defensively in the NHL.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
You might be the only person to suspect that

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Really? I feel like it’s the opposite
I’d say hutson is better offensively , and zellwefer is better defensively

Both are small but I wouldn’t call them similar

Hutson seems more shifty/deceptive… zellweger seems more athletic/stronger.

Tough to say who will be the better of the 2, shoulda had an undecided/too close option.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I like Zellwegger's skating, shot and overall ability to read the game in all zones. I think both are a bit overrated but probably both NHLers with decent careers

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Homer vote for Hutson. His IQ is just off the charts.
Ya i think Hutson IQ is better, i think zellweger has better physical kit(skating/hands/shooting/strength )..... hutson is deceptive and sees the ice really well.

Def an interesting comparison to keep an eye on going forward... both small guys.... but not really similar in many ways.

Reactions: CanadienShark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad