Value of: Zegras to Buffalo

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Gauthier Carlsson Sennecke
Zegras McTavish Terry

Mintyukov Luneau
Solberg/LaCombe Zellweger

That is probably the future top 6/top 4 in terms of talent and potential. If you're not upgrading something while downgrading from Zegras, don't bother with an offer. Bottom 6 forwards and bottom pair D are easier to fill than a top 6 forward. The biggest spot Ducks will probably need to upgrade is RHD.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I mean - there are multiple articles out there seriously linking the Sabres to Zegras.
Just like there are multiple articles seriously linking zegeas to Montreal, or New York, or Philadelphia? Lol

I changed it to speculation. Anaheim fans make an offer.
Dahlin or Power. No? Then you’re not getting zegras.

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
vancouver
Verbeek needs to come out and either pledge the Ducks' undying commitment to Zegras or just trade the guy. The insanity that Zegras brings out on this forum and other social media platforms needs to end

• Haha
Reactions: Grinner

Satanphonehome

Jan 4, 2015
Verbeek needs to come out and either pledge the Ducks' undying commitment to Zegras or just trade the guy. The insanity that Zegras brings out on this forum and other social media platforms needs to end

What has Verbeek said about Zegras?

The only way he’s traded is if the GM feels the same way about him as a lot of old school hockey types do.

verbeek is an old school hockey type, so I think it is a legitimate question, regardless of how fans may personally value the player.

Reactions: freester

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
vancouver
What has Verbeek said about Zegras?

The only way he’s traded is if the GM feels the same way about him as a lot of old school hockey types do.

verbeek is an old school hockey type, so I think it is a legitimate question, regardless of how fans may personally value the player.
I personally agree that it's a legitimate question. But if you follow along with the many posts made about him on this forum you'll see that things derail pretty quickly. So selfishly I am hoping for a conclusion to this story to come soon lol.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
A young top pairing RHD is worth more than Zegras though......
Ducks can add for a good one and it depends on the type of RHD. Manson played top pair for the Ducks when they were good and he had less value than Zegras. Ducks don't need a guy to carry the pair, basically someone that can play with Mintyukov and let him play his game while being good defensively. Having a young Manson would be great for the Ducks right now.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Buffalo's Ryan Johnson is from Irvine in orange county(Duck county), too bad he's not a RD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad