Proposal: Zaitsev + for Mayfield?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Would anyone be interested in Mayfield for Zaitsev + Marchment? + Engvall? I would say + Bracco but then we would need an add on NY side and I don't think they would want that
Kappy sandin 1st 2020 zaitsev

Petro Blais maroon

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Would anyone be interested in Mayfield for Zaitsev + Marchment? + Engvall? I would say + Bracco but then we would need an add on NY side and I don't think they would want that
Youre trying to rid an INSANELY bad contract, you dont get to pick and choose what goes the other way

Itll be a 1st or Liljgren or the Islanders want nothing to do with it

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Youre trying to rid an INSANELY bad contract, you dont get to pick and choose what goes the other way

Itll be a 1st or Liljgren or the Islanders want nothing to do with it
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god please tell me this is a joke.

I know HFBoards is an anti-leaf hivemind but I didn't think you guys were this bad.

There is no way a 1st or Liljegren are needed to get rid of Zaitsevs contract, and thats final.

Anyone can feel free to tag this post to come back to when Zaitsev is traded, because I am telling you now nothing of more value than Dmytro Timashov is going to be needed to get rid of Zaitsevs contract.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017

I know HFBoards is an anti-leaf hivemind but I didn't think you guys were this bad.

There is no way a 1st or Liljegren are needed to get rid of Zaitsevs contract, and thats final.

Anyone can feel free to tag this post to come back to when Zaitsev is traded, because I am telling you now nothing of more value than Dmytro Timashov is going to be needed to get rid of Zaitsevs contract.

If Toronto becomes desperate to shed salary a 1st is not off the table. Not Liljegren though.

That said, it probably won't take that much

Reactions: Big Sugar

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY

How about when Zaitsev "isn't moved" because no one wants him?

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
If there was a market for Brandon Manning, there is a market for Zaitsev.
Chiarelli is a moron and he's also no longer employed. I said it in another leafs related thread and it rings true here as well : "Leafs fans have been spoiled through the years with their managements ability to get garbage contracts off their roster. Also with using the LTIR on useless contracts. You can't always count on some sucker to bail you out, because it usually doesn't work out.

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
but... if mayfield is gone, zaitsev takes his place. He was Lou's signing so Lou obviously sees something in him
That was on the heels of a good season though. Pretty sure Lou's been in the business for long enough to see what getting paid and getting lazy looks like though. Either way, I don't want to have $4.5 million on our bottom pair for the next half decade. Keep him, I hear he likes Toronto anyways.

QuadDeuces

Jul 16, 2006
Salt Lake City
Pretty sure Mayfield and Zaitsev have approximately equal value on the ice. So no, we will not take this trade and assume a Leafs' cap liability, thank you very much.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
That was on the heels of a good season though. Pretty sure Lou's been in the business for long enough to see what getting paid and getting lazy looks like though. Either way, I don't want to have $4.5 million on our bottom pair for the next half decade. Keep him, I hear he likes Toronto anyways.

I think Lou learned from his mistake already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad