Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Trouba

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Parayko

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
My concern with Zadorov is does his play dip after he signs a new contract. He is in a contract year…

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
If Zadorov goes open market someone will overpay @ like $5-6m x 4-5 years - does that change things for anyone?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Parayko finished first on the Blues this past season for TOI among defensemen. Trouba finished third on the Rangers.

Zadorov finished sixth on Vancouver.

One of these things is not like the other.
Yeah Parayko didnt have Fox and Miller on his team. Trouba is the hardest D man in the league and is absolutely terrifying to play against. It matters, you pay the price there arent second chances and he can move the puck.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Zadorov is a bottom-pairing defenseman
So is Trouba...I'm a Rangers and Canucks fan. Give me Zadorov at 6mil over Trouba at 8mil. I don't watch nearly enough St Louis to accurately comment on Parayko but I'm willing to bet he's the one you want.

Yeah Parayko didnt have Fox and Miller on his team. Trouba is the hardest D man in the league and is absolutely terrifying to play against. It matters, you pay the price there arent second chances and he can move the puck.
Trouba's also been on the ice for the last 7 Carolina goals. Coincidence? Possibly. But there's a reason he had the least ice time of all Rangers dmen tonight.

UED

May 2, 2021
what? guys like zadorov get given away for free every year(95% because of idiot GMs who want corsi so everyone tasked with defending is automatically "their worst player"), zadorov himself was gifted away twice once for a 3rd and again for a 5th and 3rd, edmundson went for a 5th pre-injury, Savard with retention for a 4th, tanev for a 4th, scandella for a 4th and then a 2nd... meanwhile there's a guy in this draft silayev who might go top 5, he's gonna become zadorov and get traded for a 5th in 2034 but there's a small chance he becomes parayko so some team might risk it all just for the chance. and if he does then that team will be in a very good spot moving forward. there is a big difference, zadorov is a depth dman like any other and parayko is a star #2 dman like ekholm, mcdonagh, lindholm, slavin etc.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeMc

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
what? guys like zadorov get given away for free every year(95% because of idiot GMs who want corsi so everyone tasked with defending is automatically "their worst player"), zadorov himself was gifted away twice once for a 3rd and again for a 5th and 3rd, edmundson went for a 5th pre-injury, Savard with retention for a 4th, tanev for a 4th, scandella for a 4th and then a 2nd... meanwhile there's a guy in this draft silayev who might go top 5, he's gonna become zadorov and get traded for a 5th in 2034 but there's a small chance he becomes parayko so some team might risk it all just for the chance. and if he does then that team will be in a very good spot moving forward. there is a big difference, zadorov is a depth dman like any other and parayko is a star #2 dman like ekholm, mcdonagh, lindholm, slavin etc.
Tanev is a much better player than Zadorov and he was actually traded for a whole lot more than a 4th

Reactions: JoeMc

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Zadorov is either a #1.5 d-man or a #5 d-man. He is too inconsistent to sign to a big money contract. When he is good he can be game changing good, when he is bad he can be game changing bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad