Zadina to Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
He leaves money on the table, sure. If no NHL team gives him an opportunity, he'll probably make the money he lost in the KHL anyway.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I was always against the Drouin trade
Okay
No Sanka
The deal was bad
Maybe you will figure it out
Someday soon?
No Sanka?
:amazed:

That’s gotta be the worst form of sewage parading as instant coffee ever to see the face of the earth.

A close second is Folgers.

I’d hate to find out which sad saps greenlighted these disgusting products.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
No Sanka?

That’s gotta be the worst form of sewage parading as instant coffee ever to see the face of the earth.

What is good instant coffee? I haven't really found any.

Last edited:

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
No Sanka?

Ya I know !! LoL remember the commercials?

What is good instant coffee? I haven't really found any.
I found nescafe isn't too bad adding tasters choice

Last edited:

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Kinda tired of reading/hearing "MSL would do wonders with" * insert a bust here* like he's some sort of magician.
This myth is all based on an half season of CC who struggled under Ducharme.
There are plenty of players who sucked under MSL.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Kinda tired of reading/hearing "MSL would do wonders with" * insert a bust here* like he's some sort of magician.

I know what you mean, but the players genuinely seem to like playing for him.

The results weren't there in the end, but let's not forget that this team was punching above its weight (without their 1D) for a while until the injuries went to a historic level.

The turning point to me if I had to pick one was when monahan went down.

Reactions: Redux91

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No Sanka?

I joked about the taste but I finally remembered where the name Sanka came from. The brand originated in France and was meant to designate “sans caffeine » — so taking the first syllable of each word, joining them and twisting the spelling you get Sanka, one of the earliest decaffeinated coffees to hit the market.

I’m guessing that because Sanka was hugely advertised and had an early lead on competitors, in terms of brand awareness and sales, those who loved decaf coffee must have used it as a reference.

So when someone says “No Sanka” I’m guessing that it probably means not authentic or not the real thing. I couldn’t find an actual source for it.

Thanks @Beendair Donedat for inspiring me to delve further. If per chance, you would know where the expression came from and whether it had a different meaning, I’d love to know.

pickles555

Jun 5, 2023
we simply have no space for him we already have too many forwards and rookies like Ylonen and Heinemen knocking on the door

I would rather take a chance on Zadina than see Armia, Gallagher, or Hoffman out there....where is the puke emoji?

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Ooof, I hope its not the same fans that gave up on Kotkaniemi 2 years ago that want Zadina now....

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
You'd think people would have learned after the Gurianov experiment.

Reactions: Canad13ns

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
Glad that didn't happen. We have enough reclamation projects at this point. Let's show we can develop Slafkovsky and improve Barron and Newhook to the point that they are worth what we gave up before we take in everyone else's draft disappointments.

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
You'd think people would have learned after the Gurianov experiment.
Also note that Dadonov who seemed useless with us, improved enough that he got a contract with Dallas (almost equalled his point production with us pre-trade deadline with Dallas post-deadline). And Edmundson, who was decent here under the old regime, has seemed like a disaster since. So it's not like we bring out everyone's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad