Your preferred SCF match-up?

I want...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
DAL/FLA because I think it would be a great matchup the Stars would win but the Panthers would bring enough feistinesses and drama to keep it entertaining throughout.
2nd best offense in the regular season isn’t entertaining?? Do you like the Jets then? lol

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
2nd best offense in the regular season isn’t entertaining?? Do you like the Jets then? lol

You guys are an entertaining team to watch for hockey reasons, the Panthers are fun to watch for extracurricular reasons.

I guess the wording was vague but I want you guys to win and you’re an exciting team, but facing the Panthers would add the extra dimension of nastiness a good finals needs.

Reactions: starsfan86

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
For a Finnish point of view its definitely Stars-Panthers. I'd take Rangers-Stars too but I beleve the first option. Anything with Oilers no good.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Isn't that more or less what every away stadium has looked like throughout? Feels like every game I've watched in any series they've cut to shots of the other team's stadium packed to the gills with rabid fans.
I wonder if they take the in-arena audio that TNT cuts and pumps it into these clips to make them sound a bit less like a library? 🤔

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I can tell you who Leafs, Canucks, and Flames fans aren't voting for :laugh:

Love it

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
New York and either western team. Never been a NYR fan but this season can be an exception.
giphy.gif

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
My team spends to the cap; this means a better chance of building a better team. Low cap hit, good players have to leave. Pretty simple.
This is pretty simple also...cap stays flat, people figure it the f*** out and adjust accordingly.

"Your" team ain't the only one that spends to the cap.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Dallas & Florida

Two of the most southern of teams will cause an impressive amount of butthurt & angst from quite a few people...

(plus it would be a pretty good battle)
It will also produce the lowest ratings because nobody will care! Win win

Reactions: BB79

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I don't want the Oilers to win but Dallas just bores me for whatever reason and so an Edmonton/New York final would probably be the most entertaining even though I'm predicting a Dallas/Florida final.

Reactions: BB79

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It will also produce the lowest ratings because nobody will care! Win win
Well, NBA is likely to get the Finals they want given that Bos and Dal each have a 3-0 series lead over Indy and Minny in the Semis. The 2 largest remaining markets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad