Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_4051.jpeg

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I have never seen this magical elixir before.
New to MN as of last August. Sold in liquor stores up to like 10mg per can. This cost $4 per can. Some are up to $8.

Apparently it's flying off the shelves and outpacing beer sales in the craft/specialty category as folks try to dial back their drinking habits and chill out with more of these.

Reactions: Dialamo and JimEIV

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
No, it is not. I left NJ in 1999 and moved to Las Vegas. I found 1 place that had real NJ pizza until that family opened another pizza parlor by my house in SW Las Vegas. I then moved to KS in January 2016 and have not had a good pie other than when I go back to LV or NJ. Bad pizza is bad.
When I was hunting in Kansas in 2022 I ate gas station pizza from Casey's gas station like 4 nights in a row because there was nothing else around ... brutal.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
“BAH FITZ ISNT DOING ANYTHING!!!”

*then makes fun of helping calgary facilitate a trade which we get a free asset, which should improve the relationship on a future Markstrom trade*

Some of these posters on here, I swear…

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
New to MN as of last August. Sold in liquor stores up to like 10mg per can. This cost $4 per can. Some are up to $8.

Apparently it's flying off the shelves and outpacing beer sales in the craft/specialty category as folks try to dial back their drinking habits and chill out with more of these.
Interesting. Sounds like a great idea. If I had access I definitely would try it.

I wonder if anything like it is available in New Jersey?

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
As much as I shit on Lindy for not having this team ready, if you're a current Devil player who doesn't start fast tonight due to the circumstances of an atrocious team on a B2B + Flyers losing earlier then I don't know what to say personally. Slow starts go both ways, player and coach

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully this isn't one of the usual starts, particularly against a COC suck team.

Where shots are like 6-1 or 8-3 for the other team, and we're down 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad