GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (6-2) vs. Ottawa Senators (5-1-4), 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I predict Hayes will get on the score sheet tonight, only serving to aggravate his growing haters crowd.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Fine. Ally.

Between that weird break from preseason to our first regular season game, then this break, it's been a really strange schedule.

I get the bye week thing I guess, but to cram in so many back to backs and have all the rest of the games all jammed up as a result of these weekly breaks, doesn't seem to make sense to me. Is it like this for all the other teams??

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I've been completely focused on the Red Bulls playoffs but I'm excited to get back to the arena tonight.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
FINALLY! A thread that isnt that stupid Rick and Morty crap. God I hope they don't screw up Super Troopers 2....This week felt like an eternity so im more than ready for some damn Devils hockey! LGD! Fun Fact, our first game @ the Rock was 10 years ago against the Senators (we lost unfortunately)

Yeah, lost 4-1 if I remember correctly. The wife and I set up our wedding reception for noon that day so we could catch the game at the after party. All I have to say is the Devils better win this year otherwise I am going to get shot for taking her to the game tonight for our 10th anniversary...LOL

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Yeah, lost 4-1 if I remember correctly.

I remember they had to go on a ridiculous 8 or 9 game road trip to start the season due to concerns The Rock wouldnt be finished in time.

I also recall, the lone goal scored in that game wasn't even really a skilled goal, I think it bounced off Gionta's leg and into the net or something.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The Devils play tonight? Wow I thought the season had ended or something.
giphy.webp

the more he scores the more haters he gets? Well im gonna start hating him now then.

F that guy! :naughty:

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I remember they had to go on a ridiculous 8 or 9 game road trip to start the season due to concerns The Rock wouldnt be finished in time.

I also recall, the lone goal scored in that game wasn't even really a skilled goal, I think it bounced off Gionta's leg and into the net or something.

Gionta shot it from the right circle, Emery kicked it away and it trickled in off Volchenkov's skate, who was tying up the net driver.

4-1 loss, but I'll never forget walking into that brand-spanking-new arena that smelled basically like a new car. Looking around during warm-ups like a kid at Disney. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad