GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-2-0, 10 Pts) vs. Washington Capitals (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
IMG_2713.jpeg

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
What everyday diseases (not the serious ones) aren't contagious?
One random one i discovered is shingles. you cannot give someone shingles, only chickenpox

So if youve had chickenpox before you cannot get shingles from someone; only yourself as its dormant inside your body from the day you get chickenpox

Or so I believe thats how I understand it lol

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
One random one i discovered is shingles; you cannot give someone shingles, only chickenpox

So if youve had chickenpox before you cannot get shingles from someone; only yourself as its dormant inside your body from the day you get chickenpox

Or so I believe thats how I understand it lol
IMG_2105.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Deviled

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Food poisoning

What even is the status quo with Pesce lol. I swear I saw Fitz say there was a strong possibility he plays against Toronto a few weeks ago, and I haven't seen much since. Though entirely possible I missed something.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What even is the status quo with Pesce lol. I swear I saw Fitz say there was a strong possibility he plays against Toronto a few weeks ago, and I haven't seen much since. Though entirely possible I missed something.

I watched Keefe’s full media availability today and he mentioned that with the schedule, they haven’t had a ton of practice time together which is why he sought getting them out there today with the full squad rather than just the injured or scratched guys.

My guess is they want to give him a bigger slate of full practices with the group before slotting him in. I’m sure it also helps the team is humming along alright without him at the moment.

Reactions: Cheddabombs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Thompson v Markstrom is a good goalie match up, pretty sure Thompson always played us well in Vegas too. Gonna need to hunker down a bit for this win tonight especially after winning last week in their barn

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008

Wait, Luke is back in regular practice jersey but Pesce is still not ready to get back into the games? Wasn't Pesce timeline way ahead of Luke 🤔

Also, not a huge fan of going back to Markstrom again. I think they should just keep alternating. The guy isn't 25 and most importantly, he's not marty (who seems to think other goalies can do what he did).

Looks like he's sick but expected to play

Isn't this a bad idea

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Wait, Luke is back in regular practice jersey but Pesce is still not ready to get back into the games? Wasn't Pesce timeline way ahead of Luke 🤔

Also, not a huge fan of going back to Markstrom again. I think they should just keep alternating. The guy isn't 25 and most importantly, he's not marty (who seems to think other goalies can do what he did).

Pesce was supposed to be back first but I also don’t think there ever was a solid timetable for Pesce. All we heard was “week to week” which leaves a lot of uncertainty. Going off Luke’s original 6-8 weeks it’s been 5.

Isn't this a bad idea

If he feels well enough to play I don’t see the issue. I’d rather a sick Bratt than MacDermid.

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad