GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-2-0, 10 Pts) vs. Washington Capitals (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Let's keep this fun start going, eh?

shoresy-laura-mohr.gif

Your New Jersey Devils Projected Lineup:

#28 Timo Meier - #13 Nico Hischier (C) - #91 Dawson Mercer
#47 Paul Cotter - #86 Jack Hughes (A) - #63 Jesper Bratt
#90 Tomas Tatar - #56 Erik Haula - #11 Stefan Noesen
#18 Ondrej Palat (A) - #42 Curtis Lazar - #14 Nathan Bastian

#5 Brenden Dillon - #7 Dougie Hamilton
#71 Jonas Siegenthaler - #8 Jonathan Kovacevic
#24 Seamus Casey - #17 Simon Nemec

#25 Jacob Markstrom
#34 Jake Allen

tps-the-produce-stand.gif

Washington Capitals Projected Lineup:

#21 Aliaksei Protas - #17 Dylan Strome - #8 Alex Ovechkin (C)
#24 Connor McMichael - #80 Pierre-Luc Dubois - #43 Tom Wilson (A)
#13 Jakub Vrana - #29 Hendrix Lapierre - #88 Andrew Mangiapane
#22 Brandon Duhaime - #26 Nic Dowd - #16 Taylor Raddysh

#6 Jakob Chychrun - #74 John Carlson (A)
#42 Martin Fehervary - #52 Dylan McIlrath
#38 Rasmus Sandin - #57 Trevor van Riemsdyk

#79 Charlie Lindgren
#48 Logan Thompson

shoresy-run-em-up.gif

Take it f***ing to 'em! Let's Go Devils!

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
I wonder if Nate Bastian scores another shorty to embarrass another team tonight?

Any team that allows Nate f'n Bastian (he of the snail-moving speed) to not only score a goal but a SHORTY should be embarrassed like Ottawa was. :laugh:

Anyway, if anyone was wondering where the hell I was, well I have to honest :

I was busy and for some strange reason, I completely forgot about the Devils/Sens game and only NOW just re-watched a replay of it (and was very impressed by the defensive effort and by Markstrom, as well as Cotter turning into quite the signing by Fitz). :clap:

Looking forward to seeing the Devils try to make it 2 in a row against the Caps (Devils won the previous meeting)...

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Caps have been a problem for too f***ing long. You have Dillon Makil-wrath in their second D paring. Yikes! Need Dillon to dance with this clown and protect our fast, fun and skilled guys from this punk. Ugh I hate the Caps. They just pulled off some nice wins for themselves this won't be easy but, LGD!:devdance:

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Keep the wins coming! Definitely want to bank up points early in the season, and especially against the more beatable teams in our division.

Reactions: Bleedred

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Hello Devils Fans,
I am loving my new town I moved, my new best town, Ocean Grove NJ, to on Oct 9th. My place is on the Ocean, two blocks from the beach.

It is going to be a great day, my last I hope for the doctors to look at the cut & swollen right arm with blood blister on my hand and arm the size of a half dollar and blood spurting out through the skin it's a mess but improving..

In the early evening we are playing the Caps, I always think of them as a tough act to play against.

Tonight is the night. Devils win. I am going to walk two blocks to the Ocean and look straight acrros the ocean at Portugal. Then visit the doctors, go to the PO & get a sandwich for the game. I will be ready to watch the Devils win.

Enjoy my fellow Devils Fans

Let's Go Devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad