GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-2-0, 10 Pts) vs. Washington Capitals (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
If were on scary movies I have a question. Why don't they make scary characters or scenes in Disney movies.

- Fidget from Great mouse detective jump scare!
- Secret of Nimh
-watership down
- Roger rabbit
- Brave little toaster
- Peter and the wolf
- Anything Don Bluth
- The Black Cauldron badguy

Kids need to be scared!
'Why isn't Disney scary'

Pinocchio would like to have a word with you.

Bambi and Dumbo are heavy watches for kiddos too.

• Wow
Reactions: Dylan9z9

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I feel if we are going to nit pick a film based on the decisions someone would or would not make then you're not making an effort to enjoy the film.

I can argue that if a home invasion happens then a lot of us are going to make irrational decisions that probably will cost us our lives. Many of us don't have guns or have the cunning wit of Kevin f***ing McCallister lol.

But at the end - movies, TV, most forms of entertainment require you to suspend disbelief to buy into what you're consuming.

Yes, a burnt up freak isn't really going to kill me in my dreams. But I still enjoy the Nightmare movies just the same. Maybe I'm just easy to please.
No you make a good point which is why I think my age has something to do with it. I’m less forgiving now than I used to be. I can enjoy the ride if it’s presented correctly. Alien Prometheus was nothing special but I liked it. My standards for these sorts of movies are actually fairly simple. Move it along, decent dialogue, tell a decent story, and don’t do anything obviously stupid or insult the audience. I’m good in those circumstances. Home invasion is tough because people that break in probably have guns of their own and will probably just shoot you. They are there to either kill you or steal from you or both. They aren’t there to tie you up and slowly breathe on you without talking.

Reactions: Andre Palot

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
f***ing hate this commercial....the one with all the cell phones flying out of peoples hands and bags ....the message is all about selling the newest f***ing toy when the old phone is perfectly fine...

...and POS shit rooney is one of the refs tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad