GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

I was out so I didn’t even get to celebrate this.

IMG_5803.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I was out so I didn’t even get to celebrate this.

View attachment 918063
You missed Hamilton trying to jab Tkachuck in the groin from behind. Tkachuck squished his legs shut so Hamilton didn’t quite get the stick in there but he made the effort. It was beautiful.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

What more can you honestly say about Kovacevic? He's been so f***ing good to start this season.

I think you realistically just have to take Casey and Nemec out of the lineup when Pesce and Luke return. You have to continue giving Kovacevic this run while he's performing at this level.

We made a Canadian man with a crazy mullet sad.

Win of the year

shoresy-uhohkoko.gif

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
What more can you honestly say about Kovacevic? He's been so f***ing good to start this season.

I think you realistically just have to take Casey and Nemec out of the lineup when Pesce and Luke return. You have to continue giving Kovacevic this run while he's performing at this level.

shoresy-uhohkoko.gif
Thanks for the reminder- season 4

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Good teams find a way to win games. Some nights your stars carry you, some nights the depth comes through, some night the goalie steals one.

I submit to you, ladies and gentlemen, the following proposition:

This is a good team.
They or should I say Hamilton took a step or out a stick in the right direction tonight

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
If you get Jack, Bratt, Luke and Dougie all going in waves on top of this kind of performance from the depth guys, all will be well.

You can probably take this game a bit more negatively than the score, but the survival aura so far reminds me of that 2012 team. I remember I never felt that group was playing all that well, but they'd find ways to pull it out or limit the damage.

Reactions: Dialamo

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If you get Jack, Bratt, Luke and Dougie all going in waves on top of this kind of performance from the depth guys, all will be well.

You can probably take this game a bit more negatively than the score, but the survival aura so far reminds me of that 2012 team. I remember I never felt that group was playing all that well, but they'd find ways to pull it out or limit the damage.

That team was legit not good until they started adding depth forwards - they got real lucky in the first half of that season by winning a lot of shootout and OT games - but I agree that I am also thinking of them this year. The fundamentals appear to be there and the goaltending is excellent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad