GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Toolsy bottom 6 player who can slide up the lineup and compliment the top 6 in a pinch. He has been way overhyped by the fanbase for a long time as a genuine top 6 player.

I mean outside of Jim I don't think anyone calls him a legit top 6er anymore after last year.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Jack no longer taking faceoffs?

Nope. Nor should he.

fo.png

Reactions: Patrik26

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Mercer is a middle 6 guy until he proves otherwise. He’s involved out there and he doesn’t hurt. Just wish he had a bit more to show for out there.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
What do you think about putting Hughes with Cotter and Noesen? Those two can do a lot of dirty work for Jack while he tries to find his groove.

Meier-Hischier-Bratt
Cotter-Hughes-Noesen
Tatar-Haula-Mercer

Just thinking aloud here. Maybe being with those 2 guys will get the juices flowing more than they are at the moment

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
What do you think about putting Hughes with Cotter and Noesen? Those two can do a lot of dirty work for Jack while he tries to find his groove.

Meier-Hischier-Bratt
Cotter-Hughes-Noesen
Tatar-Haula-Mercer

Just thinking aloud here. Maybe being with those 2 guys will get the juices flowing more than they are at the moment

Popcorn might help. Might. Right now he's useless.

• Wow
Reactions: DerekDevils30

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Meier-Hischier-Bratt
Cotter-Hughes-Noesen
Tatar-Haula-Mercer

I'd flip Noesen and Mercer. I'm on board with loading that top line with Bratt, though. He and Hischier have always played well together.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad