GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Nico is our best player. He's several steps ahead of Jack right now. Bratt plays way harder with Nico than he does with Jack.
I think that’s a function of what the different lines are trying to do. Bratt knows on Nico’s line he has to bias towards defense. On Jack’s line he has to bias to creation.

Reactions: Guadana

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I think that’s a function of what the different lines are trying to do. Bratt knows on Nico’s line he has to bias towards defense. On Jack’s line he has to bias to creation.

I think Bratt biases way more to offense with Nico because he knows Nico has his back. Bratt plays timid and shades to defense with Jack because he's know Jack ain't covering for him.

Reactions: My3Sons

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I think Bratt biases way more to offense with Nico because he knows Nico has his back. Bratt plays timid and shades to defense with Jack because he's know Jack ain't covering for him.

Also because Jack mishandles the puck 9/10 times. It's risky to play offensively with someone like that.

He usually isn't this bad, but so far...oof

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t understand why the pessimism is being made a mockery.

After last season this team had A LOT to prove. If last season didn’t happen or we made the playoffs then I can understand people making a mockery out of those who critical or slightly skeptical right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad