Your favorite "What if?" contemplation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysfanatic*

Boucicaut said:
What if Kiprusoff didn't suck in that softie from Niedermayer in the second period of the WCH2004 final?

What if the puck wasn't deflected for Finland's first goal?

:p:

AgentOrange*

What if Crosby only scored 7 goals in the same amount of games he has played this year?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Devilsfanatic said:
What if the puck wasn't deflected for Finland's first goal?

:p:

You mean the nice play by Hahl to tip it in? But sure, if you wish you can imply it was cheap.

Jaysfanatic*

Boucicaut said:
You mean the nice play by Hahl to tip it in? But sure, if you wish you can imply it was cheap.

Of course it was, the puck hit him, he didn't deflect it on purpose :p:

Jaysfanatic*

AgentOrange said:
Nothing personal about the kid, but I could care less.

I'm sick of the hype.

I had the same flava with Zach Parise.

AgentOrange*

Devilsfanatic said:
I had the same flava with Zach Parise.
Thats another name. Especially those Isles fans that keep saying Milbury should've drafted him instead of Nillson. :shakehead

Would've/could've/should've yah never know.....

Jaysfanatic*

AgentOrange said:
Thats another name. Especially those Isles fans that keep saying Milbury should've drafted him instead of Nillson. :shakehead

Would've/could've/should've yah never know.....

:lol Im a Devils fan, and I couldn't stand him, he's good in Albany, I'll give him that, and Im sure I'll like him in 05-06 when the NHL comes back, but, I was sick of the hype.

AgentOrange*

Devilsfanatic said:
:lol Im a Devils fan, and I couldn't stand him, he's good in Albany, I'll give him that, and Im sure I'll like him in 05-06 when the NHL comes back, but, I was sick of the hype.
Exactly! :lol

I'm going to go read the top prospects for the 2009/10 season now! ;)

The way people hype and put expectations on these kids is rediculous. No wonder a lot of them flop or dont come anywhere near those expectations. :shakehead

Kerberos*

What if Koivu never have had a serious knee injury. Would he have been a top 10 player in the league today?

Jaysfanatic*

Cerberus said:
What if Koivu never have had a serious knee injury. Would he have been a top 10 player in the league today?

Not a chance.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
What if the canucks staff member hadn't called Gretzky in the middle of the night?

Gretzky-Bure
Linden-Moginly

would have been a great one two punch

Jaysfanatic*

xtra said:
What if the canucks staff member hadn't called Gretzky in the middle of the night?

Gretzky-Bure
Linden-Moginly

would have been a great one two punch

What?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
What if Pelle Lindbergh..... (enough said).

Also, what if Bernie Parent did not suffer a career ending eye injury towards the end of the 1978-79 season.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
What if Glen Wesley had hit that yawning net in OT at Boston Garden in 1990? :banghead: :cry:

What if the NHL had not gotten greedy in the late 90's, raking in expansion money but ruinously overexpanding the league? :dunce: :joker:

monkey_00*

What if the players on the Montreal Canadiens had to go off to fight in the War like the players from the Toronto Maple Leafs did? (Less Cups for the Habs?......More for Toronto?)

What if Don Cherry was coach of the Montreal Canadiens and Scotty Bowman was coach of the Boston Bruins? (Less Cups for the Habs?......More for Boston?)

What if Gordie Howe never retired and was still playing in the NHL? :D

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Devilsfanatic said:

Thing was that when Gretzky was a FA before signing with the Rangers he was leaning towards signing with the nucks. But in the middle of the night someone called his house and woke him up and he got angry and signed with the rangers soon after.

Victory Ali*

xtra said:
Thing was that when Gretzky was a FA before signing with the Rangers he was leaning towards signing with the nucks. But in the middle of the night someone called his house and woke him up and he got angry and signed with the rangers soon after.

Seriously??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

jb**

the Flyers didn't trade: forsberg, ricci, hextall,huffman, simon, duchuesn, 2 #1's for Lindross?

What if he didn't have concussion problems?

The Flyers didn't introduce the Broad Street Bullies, how would hockey look today?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Devilsfanatic said:
Of course it was, the puck hit him, he didn't deflect it on purpose :p:

Well, I was at the game at ACC that night and I also happen to have the DVD "It's Our Game" which has the entire final game. And I can assure you that Hahl #36 definitely tipped that one on purpose. Watch it and come back to discuss after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad